Why attend this programme?
As an experienced project manager, you need to sharpen
your ability to manage procurement and advanced risk to
secure quality of increasingly complex projects. You have
most likely managed multiple significant projects across
various world regions but need to consolidate your practice
and confidence. You need to step unambiguously into the
position of leader of the project team, to influence and lead
across multiple complex and interdependent project teams.
Who Should Attend
Experienced project managers who want to increase their
ability to manage procurement, procurement relationships
and advanced risk to secure quality across multiple and
increasingly complex interdependent projects.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will be able to:
- Lead multiple project managers and project teams
- Procure, select and manage outsourced components
of interdependent projects
- Manage risks in complex projects using advanced risk
- Select and use Quality Management Tools and
Techniques in your projects
- Solve problems using a variety of advanced tools
- Gain 24 PDUs – this programme is PMBOK® certified by the
Project Management Institute® (PMI)
For more information, please download our brochure here