WHY attend this programme?
Imagine you get assigned to manage a project or participate in a project as a team member. You have heard a lot and may have read-up on project management but feel uncertain about how to structure the project, how to plan it effectively or how to take control over its implementation. Alternatively you may find yourself in project teams wondering (i) what exactly do people mean by ‘scope, schedule, cost and quality’, (ii) how do you measure success against those factors and (iii) how can you establish and deliver the expectations that have been set. In a world of continuous innovation and rapid change, where projects are increasingly viewed as “business-as-usual”, MCE’s new “Project Management Fundamentals®” equips you with:
- the language and skill-set of project management
- the competence to work effectively with project teams
- the awareness of team dynamics so you can get the best out of yourself and your project team members
For more information, please download our brochure here
Who should attend?
If you have no project management experience and have
been asked to coordinate project work or if you have some
experience but no formal training in project management,
then this programme is for you.
How will you benefit?
After participating in this programme, you will be able to:
- Apply the “Best Practices” of project management
- Effectively define a project and successfully participate
in its initiation
- Create realistic project plans
- Identify and manage project requirements, risks and
- Use the key elements of those project plans to
successfully implement projects
- Contribute to the monitoring and controlling of projects
during their execution
- Close projects and contribute in identifying lessons
- Work more effectively in project teams
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from
different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back
- Learn and practice new tools in case studies, practical
group exercises and role plays over 3 intensive days
- Gain 24 PDUs – this programme is PMBOK® certified by
the Project Management Institute® (PMI)