Introduction To Project Management
Many organisations are required to deliver projects under challenging environments and ever-increasing customer expectations. Staff from cross-functional departments are made to come together under the charge of the project manager, sometimes assigned in an ad-hoc manner, to work as a team to produce results. This course aims to provide you with insights on how to use Project Management techniques to effectively create a common language and process to guide you to better deliver a project.
Benefits to You
- Use project planning tools to develop a realistic project plan
- Understand the risks associated to the project and how to handle them
- Use a project plan to effectively execute and control your project
- The Project Management Method
- Essential Planning Behaviour
- Project Risk Management
- Implementing and Controlling Project Plans
- Workshops: Structuring and Organising a project
Who Must Attend
Project team members, cross functional specialists, support staff to projects and people new to project management.
For Registration and Course Details, please contact: Phone: +65 6448 0082 / +65 9010 5545 Email: [email protected] or for more information please click here
Wednesday, 11 November 2015 – 9:00am to 6:00pm