More organisations are turning to the Project Management Institutes (PMI®) Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK™) Guide and Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification as the source of competency in project management excellence. Prepare yourself to become a highly sought after professional in this arena.
Benefits to You
- Surveys by PMI® have proven that certified Project Management Professionals experience higher average earnings and hiring preferences worldwide. This course will enhance your career development and advancement opportunities significantly.
- The Project Management Framework, Context and Processes
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
- Professional Responsibility
- Preparing for the PMP Test
Who Should Attend
Project managers and team leaders who are preparing for the PMP® certification examination
Other project personnel and functional managers who work with projects will benefit from a better understanding of how their functional responsibilities fit into the total project management task.
You must be familiar with the basic elements of work breakdown structures, activity network diagrams and activity duration estimating, cost estimating, contracting, leadership and team development, quality management, risk, earned value management and organisational structures for projects.
For Registration and Course Details, please contact: Phone: +65 6448 0082 / +65 9010 5545 Email: [email protected] or for more information please click here